You can change the owner of your SurveyHero account by following a few simple steps:
- Go to the “User Data” page in your account. You will see the option to change the account email address.
- Click “Change” and then follow the instructions to change the account email to the new account owner’s email address.
- An email will be sent to the new address where the owner will need to click on the confirmation link inside the email.
- Once the new email address has been confirmed by the new owner, they can then visit the “reset password” page here: Reset Password and reset the password of the account using their email address.
- Once the password has been reset by the new owner, they will be able to log in and:
- Update the “Display Name” from your name to their name here: Update your information
- Update the billing details, removing your details and adding their own here: Manage your billing details
- Update the payment methods, in the case they need to be replaced here: Manage your payment methods
Once the steps above have been completed, the SurveyHero account will now be in full control of the new owner. You will no longer be able to login with your email address and password.